Still a few minutes away but better early than later.... Happy Birthday Peter! All the best to celebrating the marking of a quarter of a century of your life. Age comes with experiences, so it's not so much a bad thing, just that we ain't getting any younger.
As for each of the other BunGeps, I know there are plenty but name one moment that really sticks out when you think back on your times with Peter. For myself, I remember going to SF for the singing competition that I joined, when Peter stepped into dog shit, and got on the bus with people having looks on their face like "who the heck farted?" then Chris and I go into a diner and what does Peter do? Take his tennis shoes and washes it in the bathroom sink, talk about cleanliness environment in a restaurant huh?
Have a great one Peter!
2 comments:
i have sooooo many memorable times with peter but one of the most hilarious ones was when he got drunk and told diana to continually push him off the chair. Actually no scratch that one. The time when I waxed patches off his legs and then he forgot and went to the gym. LOL. Or when he played basketball in velour low cut flares.
Peter... there's just tooo much.
Miss you all much.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERBS.
THANKS EVERYONE!! this birthday goes down as one of my most memorable, sure beats the time when i ran off and hid at the cliffs in SD huh Ray hahaha
Post a Comment