Is it me or does time fly when you get older?
I remember when I was still in elementary school, a year would take forever! Now, in a blink of an eye, we're old. My nephew is turning 6 in a few months. SIX! I'm guessing the triplets are around the same age now, am I right Diana?
Funny thing happened today. I picked Linda S up, and she said it was the first time she's ever been in my car. I've had the car since 2003! It's been almost 5 years, and it was the first time she's been in the car. I'm pretty sure there has to have been another time.
So, New Year's resolutions. I remember I made a couple last year:
"So what are my goals for 2007?..
-Get promoted
-Finish my classes
-Visit someplace new"
So, I did get promoted. I never finished my classes. I went to Northern Japan. So I guess I got 2 out of 3. That's pretty good.
I'm not gonna recap the year here. I'll recap on my blog. But what is everyone's goal for 2008?
My goals are:
1. Get a new job
2. Visit a new country
3. Save $
4. Gain 5lbs (this is a maybe)
5. Get a gf (this is a maybe too haha)
Happy new years!
2 comments:
Yes, the triplets are 6 now already... where has all the time gone!? Before we know it, we're going to be having kids of our own(well not you boys, but your significant others, haha), I seriously can't wait to have kids of my own, it'll be my most prized journey yet.
Linda S hasn't even ridden in your car? Wow, I've driven it, rode in it a few times too... so I guess I should feel honored? Haha!
Anyhow, have a Happy, Safe, Prosperous and SPICEful New Year!
6? SHUT UP? Aww. In 7 years they are goign to be teenagers. Can you believe that?
I can't wait to have kids too. Hehe.
I've ridden in your car but never driven it. So I feel medium about this situation.
Post a Comment