Tuesday, May 29, 2007

CHARACTER??

Just in case you guys missed my comment to Dolly's:

"What character would you be??"

I barely had time to really catch up, read blogs, xanga, and go on myspace for some real commenting. Life has been busy and full of little things to do here and there. I would like to sleep more, eat less (portion control), and be more active in sports & activities. I'm looking for a tennis buddy, running buddy, yoga buddy, and an eating buddy (portion control & health food nut). If only we all lived on the same street or within a closer vicinity. Dancing has been my main type of exercise these days..but the alcohol consumption really diminishes the whole purpose.. so that's that. Um.. Sorry-- birdwalk again. I think my ADD has become more serious to the point where it is of concern now. Hmm. oh well.

So what did I actually comment??

I WANT TO BE A BOOGER .. so you'd PICK MEE!!! muhahaha. And that's how serious I thought about it. Maybe if I'll think of something clever and amusing in my sleep tonight. I'M GOING TO BED EARLIER I HOPE!

Goodnight, and hope y'all are doing well. I plan to post about my life's drama and stories some time if you want to hear about it. Life has been interesting. Hope yours has been great or better than mine. I think it's starting to plateau again.. whew.

<3 to all my bungeps!

3 comments:

D. Mummy said...

Even if you weren't a booger, I'd still pick you. ;)

Skit tow said...

this will be interesting.. personifying a trashcan into raymond and a booger into Nanna.

RWY said...

lets all get together and play tennis