Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Drunken Night

Hello my Bun Geps,

The pain in my head is throbbing this morning. 1 bottle of Grey Goose, and 1 bottle of Soju between two people. I think this morning I nearly threw up my whole insides. I ended up on the floor and I had a towel on my head. It's my friend's birthday the week after I leave so I guess we drank up for then.

Good thing her friends were over to watch us, otherwise our calls would've been out of control. At one point they said I claimed I miss my Geps and friends, they gave me their phones, so I called I think two or three of you. I do apologize for my drunk dailing, and I do miss you guys.

Now I think I'm just going to rest my liver, till further notice. This is the only time I woke up so crazily since Rho Formals last year and we all know what happened then. Thank goodness for leggings.

MUAH - Di

2 comments:

RWY said...

aiya... i guess me and you are on an alcohol hiatus...

Skit tow said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was sober enough to witness all your drunkeness. What a night. What a night.