I've been craving cake and sweet stuff. This is bad.
What has everyone been up to?
Lately I've been slacking and now I'm trying to catch up since it's the end of the month.
I'm cutting it real close I hope I make it. HAHA.
AFter work I've been having dinner with family friends or people who are back from the states for summer. (eating too much) And of course we get boba after or something which is even worse.
Then I go home and clean. Note to friends: Don't use a mop.
After that I shower and crawl into bed and watch cartoons. I'm a bad girl. Cartoon = not reading.
Sorry Harry Potter I will read you soon.
Another note: Don't wash towels in a Taiwan washing machine and then wash other things after because the lint will end up everywhere. Tonight I have to go home and pick it all off. *sigh* Not good.
I saw a cute puppy and now I really want it.
I think I would be a lot happier if I had a dog. It could watch cartoons with me.
We went fish scooping and we caught a bunch of fish but there's only one survivor. I get paranoid that it's going to die and that I'm going to have to dump it into the toilet and hear that splat when it hits the water and then I'll feel like I killed it and that would be bad. Beddy beddy bad.
I'm going to also post this on my xanga as a protected post since I don't think people read this as often.
toodaloo
2 comments:
People need to read this more often! I actually don't even read xanga anymore. if you've posted in there, sorry, haven't read it. Post in here!!!
you don't want a dog!!
Post a Comment