last night i had the worst nightmare.
I dreamt that I got a new place and you guys came to visit. After we all got situated to go to sleep I went and slept alone in my room. Right when I was getting ready to fall asleep there was a huge earthquake. The whole building started shaking furiously. I tried to get up but it was shaking too hard. I wanted to head for the door but I couldn't move. Then the building started tipping over and crashing down and I woke up before I got hit and crushed.
3 comments:
WHOA... i had a dream like that almost exactly the same, but like a year ago!
Oh my freakin' goodness! It's like you had my nightmare from last night!
sorry to hear you had a bad dream, for me a bad dream would be killer dogs
Post a Comment