Monday, August 20, 2007

The Big 3 - 0

So some of us are reaching our quarter life mark... what do you hope to accomplish my the time you reach 30? Do you think you'll be married, with kids? Where will you be career-wise? Will you still be living at home?

Think about it... it'll be fun to look back 5 years from now and see if we were correct or not.

6 comments:

D. Mummy said...

Married? Who will I be married to? Myself? :-D Definitely not with kids, but career wise, hopefully established, but if I have kids, of course my kids will be my sole career at being a stay at home mom... I guess that doesn't really answer the question you had set out, but hey.... I tried...

RWY said...

me... i hopefully be married, or on the verge on getting married. No kids yet though. i hope to have a house already or buy an apt or condo somewhere, just a place to call my own.

i hope to have traveled to at least 3 countries i've never been to.

open up my own business on the side

that's all i can think of for now.

Skit tow said...

Have at least one property, one vehicle, one dog, one husband, and one kid.

I'm really thinking a lot about where I'll be in a few years time and there are two routes i can take and it's tearing me apart a little bit. *sigh*

RWY said...

what are the two routes you can take?

Skit tow said...

when im 30 i will have killed betty

Nezzleee said...

we need to do this post again... we're almost 30!! what's ur progress???!