Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Raymond!

So you're the next person to sucumb to the Quarter of a Century mark. Happy Birthday all the same Ray. Even though you're now in town and enjoying a nice little getaway cruise, we're still celebrating your birthday on your behalf. Yesterday's party at Peter's house was like an Exchange. Haha! There was so many people from all walks of life, then there were people that I would only normally see if I go to SD, like Jason Fong, Jason Liang, Le, Jen, Diana Chi, and the list goes on..... it was fun, till 6 Police Cars pulled up and surrounded the house, but they couldn't get us for anything since we didn't have loud music, except for loud people, but we were a corner house so not like we were distacting I couldn't even hear us outside the house.

Anyhow.... Happy Birthday Raymond once again, and thanks for all the crazy times, with more to come, and please, never ever again leave a message to anyone else, I don't care who it is, like the long ass one that you left for the Lama, otherwise I'm going to have to request a restraining order for telephone threats. All the best!

1 comment:

Skit tow said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIGGEST LO MO of them ALL!