Monday, September 17, 2007

THANK YOU GUYS!

I know after we graduate we are all packed with a never ending TO DO LIST but despite all of that, you guys always take time out of your busy lives to keep the LAMA happy. I love you guys for that.
There are friends who you went to school with, had band camp, asian club, swim team, Chinese shool, work, party, blog, email, have long phone convos with and there are friends that are with you through everything no matter what... thanks for being the latter. I mean I could think about any of the times we've hung out and find something that I'm grateful for and something that could make me laugh like I'm psycho.
Gosh I can't even emphasize how hard it is to leave everytime and really... I tears me a part literally. I've never been good with goodbyes and even worse with changes but like Diana always says "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" and I hope it's true.
MY parents have tried so hard to make Taiwan everything that the States is but really.. no matter how similar they make it or how convenient things could be there... it's really not the same without you guys. You can't find a Bungep squad in asia? Even if you did... it still woudln't be the same.
I wish I could pick up my cellphone and text you guys something ridiculous that I just witnessed or something stupid that might make you laugh... or something that reminded me of you.
Even if we barely get to see each other... knowing that you guys are around the corner is comforting enough. It's okay.. I'll stop being an EMO lama now and put on my thinking cap so I can finish off the year with good sales and get some bonuses and make my family proud.
On a happier note... I can learn those exercises that the senior citizens do at the park so next time we play that drinking game I can bust out some crazy moves so you guys can DRINK! Hehe.
LOVE YOU and MISS YOU GUYS MUCH.

Ding Da! If I see a hello kitty sticker on the DS I'm going to kung fu grip your ni nis! Hehe. Thanks for the phone call... I still have your hello kitty thing. I guess I'll give it to you in December. I still have yet to ride in your BUG. You should put black dots on it and make it a Lady. Get it? Lady Bug! Ok that was gay... Gimme GG points.

Nanna. I won't forget that you were on "their" side at Ten Ren's. Jk. Dood. SEriously you are right. Everytime you do something embarassing someone pops out. This time it wasn't an N*gg* but a skinny viet. LOL. Aww. Don't forget to give Amelia Bedelia to Alina and not keep them for yourself. Actually it would be nice if you did. That way I could borrow them and read them to you guys before bed. :D

Twins! "You've changed! You're a cheat!" JK. I really didn't mean that. Thanks you for the text and laughing at all my jokes. Everytime I crack one and I feel like it's silent I look over and you're doing the silent laugh. Hehe. My little LILO. Diana and I were discussing who would be BABY spice if we were spice girls and I'd have to say you because you're my baby ;) oh yea... (booby squeeze). Hehe. I think the DS situation confused all of us at one point. I thought I would be "all knowing" but the whole misplacing it thing really got me. Don't let your mom borrow it. You wont' get it back! Jk.

Lao Puo! Thanks for being there no matter what and always reminding me to push myself. I must do the same for you. You're by my side.. not in front of me or behind me but right beside me breathing down my neck while I'm trying to play SUDOKU. Thanks... now Chris' family probably thinks I'm abusive since I smacked you three times in front of them. HEHE. I mean you deserved it: flicking water when I'm washing dishes, going into my bubble while I'm trying to play DS, hitting me on the couch? I really wnated to just tell you to SHUT UP and SING! ;)

Gerbil! Don't even worry that you didn't get to see me. I was only in town for like 2 days. There will be next time. I should've recorded your drunk phone call and made it my voicemail message. LOL. If you came to Chris' house I would've locked you in the garage with Chris' dog since I know how much you'll enjoy that. HAHA. JK. Tell Mr. and Mrs. Jeckleberg to keep up with the housework.

LO MO! I forgot to punch you for that long voicemail. WTF? How did you do that? Just when I was sad to leave you had to say that you're going to HAWAII for TWO WEEKS! Jeez. Now I won't miss you. JK. Thanks for always bringing the WRONG GAME. Hahaha. Actually...t hanks for holding out on us with the DS. I didn't even know you had one. tsk tsk. You better come back with braids and beads in your head.

Ok. Take care my bunGEPS. See you in December!
76 more days.

3 comments:

Peter Tran said...

i finally read everything! and i'm still not happy that i didn't see you the whole weekend, i'm SUPER sad hahaha...when you come back in december, i'm gonna see u and gnaw you with my braces!

D. Mummy said...

Peter is gonna gnaw people? I was so happy with your entry and all gay-ed out and then Peter brought me back to Earth.

Well I'm gonna tough things out, because we Geps don't just give up. Look at Linda S, she toughed it out ever since the end of her college career, and Linda C, I give her mad props for having a Witch for a boss, but still she stuck there a lil' shorter than a year... and you, you're doing mighty well... we're just stucking it up and toughing it out.

All the best, and see you soon... talk to you on the gr-mail! <3

Skit tow said...

ngaw me? WHAT THE HELL DID I DO THIS TIME?
IT's okay. I guess I'll let you gnaw on my arm or something since I'll be gnawing on LAWRYS.