So Obama decided to choose Biden: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/veepstakes
Hmm, I'm not sure that I agree with his decision. Of course I wanted Hilary to be on the ticket. The fact that he postponed naming a VP for so long, just to pick someone who said after he dropped out of the race this year, "I will not run for Vice President", is a bit discouraging. I have a feeling that McCain may choose Romney as his VP, and may prove to be a stronger ticket than Obama/Biden. If you read the last poll taken a few days ago, McCain is actually beating Obama. Some other polls also showed Obama's lead slipping. His main core group is still African Americans and youth vote. Yet, (not being racist here), historically, both have the lowest turn out rates of all voters. Abut 30% of Clinton supporters wanted her on the ticket. I wonder how they'll vote now. Guess we'll see in November...
1 comment:
Let's select a BunGep president. Haha! I will now start choosing a running mate.
Post a Comment