Thursday, August 7, 2008
I am fob
So I decided to cut my hair yesterday. And instead of cutting myself, I decided to get it cut at an Asian place. The last time I cut my hair, I went to this Japanese place in Santa Monica. The lady hella thinned out my hair. It looked ok when I left the place, but the day after, I didn't know what to do with it. One of my old co-workers said it was too thin. Well, flash forward 4 months. I decide to cut my hair again, but this time, at a fobby Chinese place. Kwong recommended the place, cause that's he only guy he trusts cutting his hair, so I go in for a cut. The guy is Cantonese, and we begin conversing in Cantonese. At that point I realized, my Cantonese is HORRIBLE! I understood what he was saying (not every single word, but I would understand the sentence), but I could barely reply. I guess that's what I get for not watching the Jade channel for 10 years. I finished getting my hair cut, and it looks decent (but fobby, which isn't bad). So basically my hair is long in front, and the sides and back are shorter. The top back is short too, but not that short. He styled it with my hair over my forehead on one side. I tried duplicating it this morning, and trying out what I can do with my hair. No success. Why is it that when you try to recreate the hair, you can't? Oh well, maybe you guys will see it in the next week or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment