I get back from the cruise that day and was wondering since I have time between getting back and getting on the plane if you want to hang out.
I know most of you have work until 5pm ish or later but want to have dinner?
I was thinking if there's no time for dinner maybe we can all go to Sprinkles or Pinkberry and chill. :D
If you want to have dinner are there any suggestions?
I was thinking...
since sprinkles closes at 7pm those who aren't busy can go get the cupcakes first and then we can have dinner. Or we can just all go have cupcakes.
My flight is at 8:50pm and I'm not checking in luggage so I'm going to try to get the online boarding pass and just get there at 8:10pm to board.
Let me know what you think. ;)
2 comments:
Monday is 6/25/07, and yes sounds good to me
No can do, gotta work 6pm or 7pm.
Post a Comment