EWWWW i have these little bumps on my neck and now they are on my face. YCUK and my face is puffy.
I hope it goes away. WTF!!!!!!
On a funnier note I had a dream that I got into DUKE University but then I looked closely and it was DUC like the viet DUC and i dont remember the other details but I thought it was funny. IT's funnier when i tell it without the spelling.
OK THE END>
4 more days left I hope my skin calms down... it's worrying me.
5 comments:
hahahah i was laughing really hard at costa verde apartments when you told me about Duc University, remember you gonna say it like "Guk" with the Viet accent!
Ngoc duc do biet dac lua.
What does that mean dolly?
wow.. Ray, you speak Viet too? I knew you were some kind of undercover!
Con mèo mẹ Già. bạn không biết rằng Tôi đã có thể nói tiếng Việt nam? Tốt Tôi đoán đến lúc bạn ised tìm đường ở ngoài
you might need to encode that in "view" hahaha.
Post a Comment