Congratulations to Mt. S! Like I told her, all she has to worry about is the drug test, and we're all fine and dandy. I know she enjoyed peeing in a cup. :)
they will find this unusual substance called "geptomine" apparently it's very rare but lasts forever. *Gasp* Regularly it doesn't impair her working abilities but it can be activated by the presence of a GEP. This is the only thing to be scared of because once a Gep is present there is potential that things will get out of control. Especially if more than one Gep is present. The most dangerous state is when all 5 are present... under this condition the people in the surrounding environment are at risk. haha. can you tell that im on geptomine right now cuz i just had a morning meeting and betty seriously drives me INSANE. Like I can't describe it. I should wear a helmet next time cuz I feel like one of these days I'm going to break down the wall of the office by slamming my head into it.
5 comments:
congrats!
i don't know to who but congrats!
haha read carefully dolly, "Congrats to S", but yes way to go S!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
YAY GO MOUNTAINS! High five.
Good job. Tell me all about it when you have time. Miss u babe.
Congratulations to Mt. S! Like I told her, all she has to worry about is the drug test, and we're all fine and dandy. I know she enjoyed peeing in a cup. :)
they will find this unusual substance called "geptomine" apparently it's very rare but lasts forever. *Gasp* Regularly it doesn't impair her working abilities but it can be activated by the presence of a GEP. This is the only thing to be scared of because once a Gep is present there is potential that things will get out of control. Especially if more than one Gep is present. The most dangerous state is when all 5 are present... under this condition the people in the surrounding environment are at risk.
haha. can you tell that im on geptomine right now cuz i just had a morning meeting and betty seriously drives me INSANE. Like I can't describe it. I should wear a helmet next time cuz I feel like one of these days I'm going to break down the wall of the office by slamming my head into it.
Post a Comment