One decision you make can really affect you and others in such large ways...
I was thinking, what if I never went to UCSD. I wasn't even suppose to go to SD. I had already accepted going to Irvine. So if I never went to SD, then, technically, I wouldn't be friends with most of you. I would have most likely never have been affiliated. I wonder who amongst our group would still be friends, not to say that I was/am a big influence on that part, but I can't help but wonder.
It's like the episode of friends "The one that could have been", season 6 episode 15 and 16. If we all just changed one decision that we made, how would everything turn out.
So why am I thinking this? I was talking with a friend, and it turns out, if I didn't go to UCSD, she wouldn't be getting married. Well, anyways, I'm glad it turned out this way though. =)
3 comments:
seriously... i agree. like that summer i went to SD to take summer school before starting undergrad i was supposed to go with a friend of mine but she basically had a cow and i forgot why so then i decided to go by myself and i had no where to stay so i called francis and then he knew ariana and she needed to sublet her room and so i ended up subletting the room. if my friend wasn't so difficult then i would've stayed with her and i wouldnt have met quynh and diana chi and without them i wouldn't have joined the sorority and without the sorority i probably wouldnt have met any of you. if i never met any of you i wouldnt be happy and if i wasnt happy then id be not so happy in taiwan and also not so happy when i go back to the states... and if im never happy then i have nothing to look forward to. and if i have nothing to look forward to then i'll be a grump waiting to turn into ebeneezer scrooge and if im ebeneezer scrooge then i would be the main character in the christmas carol and if i was the main character in the christmas carol then i'd have to meet ghosts and if i meet ghosts then i'll faint and probably shoot myself after... THE END. So to make a long story short if my friend cooperated then i would end up shooting myself.
HAHA
I know, what if my brother never went to San Diego? Though I knew C in high school, we knew of each other but didn't really talk. Then S. I didn't know that she went to Keppel when I met her, till that day she drove me home from a Psi Chi party the FIRST day she met me, quite quick moves I must say, then Peter, for always being like such a big brother whenever I went down to SD, and Raymond, for allowing me to escort you to two formals that managed to stir up such rumors, and Nancy, if I didn't end up staying in SD and watching The Cat in the Hat, when would I ever end up meeting you, even though we were in the same grade and same high school? Such a crazy turn my life has brought me seeing that I didn't go to SD at all for school. Chris' friend asked me a question the other day and I realized that I went to SD more than I thought... one person said "so how does it feel to be permanently back in L.A.?" I was like "huh?" they then asked "big change from being in college at SD huh?" then I just chuckled and said "oh I just went there every weekend." :) I love you guys!
its funny how in the end things seem to just happen like it should happen, and everything seems right.
Post a Comment