Saturday, July 21, 2007

Life.....

Life is not fair. Why do bad things happen to good people? I've never been a religious guy, but I've always believed in a higher being (whether it be buddha, god, etc, etc). Yet, situations like these make me question the validity of my belief, yet it is the time when I need to have faith and trust. Another of life's catch-22s. The situation could be much worse, but yet it would have been better if it didn't happen at all.

Is life fated? Do things happen for a purpose? Is this life's way of teaching everyone one of it's lessons? I always believed that everything happens for a purpose. Yet, I hate to believe that bad things happen for a purpose.

Sorry if I'm rambling. Life is just too confusing at times.

Live life with no regrets.

1 comment:

Dperspective said...

if you don't mind me asking. what happened?