Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Next 40 years.....

So, here is what a day consists of:

Wake up
Eat Breakfast
Drive to work
Work
Drive home
Eat Dinner
Shower
Sleep

Seriously? Life for me consists of work. I don't even have time to hang out with anyone. I feel very disconnected from the world, except for everyone at work. I mean, I see you guys about once or twice a month, sometimes a little more. Every day I get home from work, all I want to do is sit. On the weekends, all I want to do is sleep. I feel so frustrated. I feel very spontaneous too. I feel like just driving to vegas for a weekend, or flying to Florida, or something. My life right now is very claustrophobic. Maybe I should just find a new job, or start my own company. I don't think I can ever get use to this schedule where I only have free time on the weekend. Also, I hate having to look at my watch, seeing it's 11pm, and thinking, damn it's my bed time. What ever happened to the good old days where we ventured out at 1am, sleeping only 4 hours. What I'm trying to say is... work sucks!

4 comments:

Skit tow said...

sounds like my day! yippee
actually mine is like this:
wake up
sleep some more
get yelled at
get ready in 5 minutes
mostly no time to eat
work
chat
lunch
start getting tired
work
REAL WORK
read
home or teach coworkers english (sometimes... mostly they try to ditch)
run (sometimes)
dinner
yoga (sometimes)
shower
read
sleep

RWY said...

lucky.. you can fit in running, yogaing, and reading.....

Skit tow said...

you can fit those things in as long as you really want to... you can exercise for 15 minutes if you wanted to or read for 15 minutes after you shower if you wanted to

D. Mummy said...

Time is what you make of things, we can all do certain things, but we want more sleep, so that makes less time for all else..