Friday, June 15, 2007

Frustrated

I'm so frustrated with work. I talked to the boss today again about my review that's been pending for the past month and a half. He just kinda shrugged it off again. Basically, he said, "I'm going to talk to HR within the next few weeks." How vague is that?

Also, so right now, I have 2 people reporting to me. The assistant editor just left, and there's no one writing content. So I heard from a source that the boss is going to make one of the 2 into the "community manager". What the fuck is that? He's been there for only 2 months, and all of a sudden he gets a better title than I do? Not that he's not a good employee, its just way the boss is approaching this is whack!

I think you'd be as frustrated as I am, would you?

1 comment:

Nezzleee said...

Heck yes I would. Sounds like you're gonna have to take some more direct and aggressive measures. Tell me how....