Would you buy an Iphone?
At $599, I refuse to pay that much for a phone. I don't think I've ever paid more than $200. Mainly because that $200 was used to pay a contract termination fee cause I lost my phone. Why would people wait a day an a half in line just to pay their entire paycheck for a phone that may be buggy.
I would get an Iphone IF it were cheaper. I think I'd pay half the price for it, if not less. Also, I'd wait for version 2 to come out, so that all the bugs are fixed.
That's all my ranting for now.
4 comments:
Um... I wouldn't even pay for a cell phone that was $89 for myself, you think I'd pay $599? Haha!
i'd rather spend that $599 on a cruise!
just wait the price will only go down
i think i'd buy it to resell it on ebay on like the first day or something, probably make some money
Post a Comment