Friday, June 1, 2007
SICK
I hate being sick! I've been sick for the last week now. It all started off with a small sore throat. I had that last Saturday. Then on Sunday, it got a little worse, but not horribly worse. Not the ones I got back at UCSD. Then on Monday, I had a slight runny nose. Not the always running runny nose, just the kind where I use a tissue every hour or so. Then Tuesday, I had a full blown stuffy nose, only in my left nostril. Wednesday, I had a major headache and slight cough, all with the stuffy nose and sore throat. Thursday was the worst when I felt like shit, nothing 2 advil couldn't fix. Today, still feel like shit, but not as bad. But then, I got home, was playing the wii with my nephew, and I got all itchy everywhere. I ended the game quickly, and went to my room. I somehow got hives. It was itchy as hell!! It was like that one episode of Friends where Phoebe gets the chicken pox, and can't stop scratching. Well, that was me. I couldn't stop scratching. It felt so good to scratch. Anyways, and hour and a half later, the hives seem to be going away. Not fully gone yet, but not as apparent. Damn me and my weak immune system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so weird! The HIVES part. Because I had hives too...it was all blotchy and itchy.. and then I showered put some anti-itch and went to bed. It went away the next day.
THIS MAKES ME THINK OF A WEIRD EPISODE OF LIKE X-FILES WHERE SOMETHING WEIRD IS SPREADING IN THE CITY AND THESE SMALL CASES ARE COMING UP.. NEXT THING YOU KNOW......
*KNOCK ON WOOD*
But still, don't you think it's strange?? I NEVER broke out into hives like that before! And Dolly, Linda, and Diana know about it I think. geezus!
-end comment.
DID I TELL YOU HOW FREAKED OUT I WAS ABOUT THE HIVES? I WAS SCRATCHY, ITCHY, THEN I TOOK OFF MY CLOTHES TO SHOWER AND LOOKED AT MY LEGS.. SAW SPLOTCHY REDNESS.. THEN AT MY ARMS..
I was scared! I dunno what would make me have a reaction like that. I thought it was some food I ate. But I took it to lunch the next day, tried it again (to see if I would get itchy) but nothing happened. Kinda retarded to be trying that out at work, but oh well. hehe..nothing happened.
k
end comment..
for real.
i read somewhere.. that you can get hives if from the weather.. or stress... haha
I had hives too before, at work I had a massive break out, but luckily a doctor came in and asked me if I had this specific ingredient in my medication, and there it was.
Hives can be dangerous, because if it gets too out of hand, it could swell up your lungs, and cause breathing difficulties.
whenever i come back to the states my skin has a cow and then i get weird bumps and break out.
it makes me angry and then i always feel like im getting sick when im back but luckily ive been airborning and praying. haha
FEEL BETTER being sick sucks
how come i don't get hives, but i get to shit water and have stuffy noses that never go away
because you're a glutton
Post a Comment